Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Scott Watson, time to get the comments going people...

Right you lot - I have just watched a segment about Scott Watson on "Close Up at 7" (or "Cock up at 6's and 7's", as it has become known in some media circles!).

It seems like there are a few more people coming forward to put the boot into the initial enquiry - and some sound credible. Either way, I doubt he will get in joy out of the Governer General appeal - but what's the story!?!? Guilty or nowt? Genuine new evidence or media beat up?

(Mum - I know you have been watching and reading up on this one, so click on 'comment', fill in a couple of boxes and tell me!!)