Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Aaarrrgghh

Sometimes it's the little things - but after a long long day, I didn't need this.

I have just picked up ten shirts from the dry cleaners, delightful chap and a painless transaction. Fair play. But it wasn't until I got them home that I realised that the shirts all had the hangers in with the hooks facing right when the shirts are forward facing.

Bugger!

I had to re-hang the lot of them - a small job I know. But would it hurt for the dry cleaner to ask, as I drop the shirts off to him, 'now sir, do you operate a right to left - or left to right hanging policy?'.

'Left to right my man, and thank you for asking.' Job done.