Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Family, AWOL, pining

I had a very family day yesterday and today. Good chat to Mum, quick word with the nephews, and a quick yarn with Fran and MJD. It's always nice to catch up - but does remind you of how far away you are.

Then I sat down to pen a telegram for Sus's wedding (I hate the phrase 'civil union' - it arouses zero emotion). But a telegram? For gods sake! That sucks. It's my sisters big day and I am missing it. Never in a million years could I ever have imagined missing a family event like this.

Warning to anyone near me on Sunday UK time - I will be sulking. And sulking hard.

I might post the telegram after the event.

Not happy. Sorry sis.