Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

As Vinnie Jones once said....

"it's been emotional." I re-read last nights post and realised that it was posted about 4 hours before I actually went to sleep. 3 things struck me:
1. Even at that stage (just after 11 in the pm) - to produce a post relatively grammatically respectable was not a bad effort.

2. I must have been well wound up by 3am!

3. I can't do mid-weekers anymore. Over 4 hours worth of leading meetings today - it was hellish. Particularly this mornings when I lost a couple of sentences (thank god K recognises the early signs of a meaningless Frit half arsed diatribe and came in for a couple of saves!).
But the day is over, I am feeling fine and back to being boring busy person. Up to Dunstable tomorrow for a day with suppliers and then going to blow wads of cash on some kind of 'experience' over the weekend.

I don't think I will be able to go anywhere exotic - so it may be a trip to the theatre, darlings....