Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Public Service Announcement

I'm just off to Camden to get the swede shaved - and then to NW1 to watch the FA Cup 4th Round game between Newcastle and minnows Cheltenham Town.

This should be an enjoyable afternnon. I hope to return in high spirits. However, be warned, if you hear the words 'Cheltenham Town' and 'giant killers' in the same sentence in the course of the next 24 hours - give me a wide berth. A very wide berth.

Don't msn, don't email, and for the love of Christchurch, don't even contemplate calling.

Have a nice day all - I bloody well better have!