Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Had a good old fashioned weekend this weekend, post helping to move Mark and K into thier new flat - I hooked up with Boy. As dodgy as The Walkabout is, it is a good place to eat some marginal food, drink some cheap booze and watch 7 hours or so of rugby whilst talking absolute nonse!

Today is another Newcastle Sunday - and again, I'm due my favourite day, complete with the scheduled dissapointment, this time to Liverpool.

Insult will be added to injury by MJD no doubt when he reads this, but should the result go the other way I reserve the right to be unbearable.