Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sailing away

A day at sea today - 2000 odd people on a floating noddy town all looking to indulge themselves. Many of them by getting their kit off and doing some serious sun worship.

I preferred to step into the Oasis Spa and go for the 45 minute 'head, neck and shoulder' massage from the delightful Miss du Plessis. She strongly recommended that I return tomorrow so she sould continue to detangle the chop suey that represents the muscles in my shoulders and neck. Bless her - we have a date at 9pm tomorrow night.

A bit of sorting out today before a big day in Naples and then off to Rome. A few days there and it is back to reality. Bugger.