Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Funny or not?

The news that Steve Irwin had been killed by a Sting Ray was all over the news last night. He was a high profile and generally entertaining type - and the irony of his untimely demise was almost newsworthy in and of itself. But to be honest - I was generally non-plussed about the whole affair.

But I have just received my first Irwin email joke - it took longer than I thought it would to be honest... DPF also has a couple of pics on his site.

My question - are these jokes funny or poor taste? Or possibly both?