Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Home tomorrow

Our last day in Rome today- and god's toenails do I love this city. It is majestic and a tourists dream. A full 48 hours and I am yet to get us lost, nice.

The Hotel, "The Hotel Affima", or "Hotel Wires and Fires" as I have labelled it is a step up from Rickety Sticks in Paris. But for someone with my paranioa to do with things electrical and fire - it has it's moments (photographic evidence to follow).

Other than that - we are both well and will splash out for some posh nosh tonight before heading our seperate ways in the morning.

Back to work Monday will come as a bit of a shock, but these things need paying for!