Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Back to the London womb

Mark and Kathryn are away for a week or so, so I am Jack sitting (cat) for a week back at the place where I landed on arrival. I'm looking forward to it actually - there are one or two things at their place that I don't have at home. Namely a microwave and Sky Sports!!

I have steadfastly avoided getting Sky Sports at home, it would lead to far too many 'internal weekends'! And Buzz is not at all keen on the idea of having a microwave in the flat (it's all rather 'earthy' at home). So I have been on the chicken salads and newspapers fairly well every night for the past month or so.

What to do with my 2 new found treats? Get fat. I intend to reach news levels of 'sedentary'. Microwave dinners, beers and football.

I anticipate 4 kg's within a week (before you say anything Jaco - that will only just send me over the 80).