Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

From floor to door in 22 minutes!

There was a new blade in the razor this morning - a trivial detail maybe - but I think it had an effect. I felt good as I steeped to the basin, and I performed, I dominated the blade. You know you have put in a good shift with the Schick when you are back in the kitchen before the jugs has boiled (that's never happened before).

Anywho - I am not suggesting that shaving alone made up the three minutes, I suggest it is about momentum. Allowing for the one minute in added distance from bedroom to bathroom, I am back on song.

It is going to be a good day.