Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Into the den

I have a funny story from last night to post - but no time damn it, I am about to get locked into a session with a team I have a vested interest in, but no control over. This extract from an email sent to Mark yesterday should give you an idea of how my day is going to go:
I haven’t responded to XName or had any comms at all from Payroll – and will talk to you first before replying etc. But is feeling a bit like I am in the position of unarmed executioner walking into blood thirsty mob tomorrow!
Damn....