Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Bloody typical!

The day I cancel a trip to Dunstable to see suppliers and work from home is the day that the mentalist upstairs decides to have an episode. Buzz (flatmate) had a go at her last night for banging about the place near midnight. Today - I get the fall out...

She is a mad (clinically) 67 year old - how do I know this? Because the last rant included gem:
"I like to be happy, I have lost 3 stone, 3 stone that is, take a bag of sugar, then one more, one more and more. Ya, you know. Happy - my mother always told to be happy. I like to be happy, but Scarlett (Buzz) doesn't want me to be happy. I am a night owl, coo coo (I am not joking), I try not to make a noise. I am almost seventy, did you know, I am 2 years and 12 months away from 70, and I want to be happy."
I couldn't even bring myself to take the piss - it was just to sad. There was a five minute preamble and five minute closing either side of that.

I know we have to look after those less fortunate etc - but this woman has a real nasty streak, is racist (and I suspect ex nazi) and does her f*&king washing at 4am. She is at her most terrifying when she is happy - that should give you some idea of what I am talking about.