Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Now, I know it's early days....

And I don't want to put any undue pressure on the lad by making premature and outlandish predictions, but, make a note of the face below and remember this post in 17 years when Ty makes his All Black debut!



I got an email from MJD today:
Even though Tyler hears that Cody is playing soccer - he doesn't care and IS playing rugby. Tackling practice with him is hilarious - he rushes at ya 100 miles an hour - opens his arms for the tackle - leaves his feet to make the hit - makes the hit and then starts driving until I'm down. NICE!
Nice indeed! And no pressure little man, if it takes 18, or even 19 years to debut - I'll still be proud of you.