Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Thanks - I think?!?!?

Just as I am about to walk out the door - I check the mail. A package from home with Mum's distinctive inscription on the front - fantastic!

I very quick analysis of the contents before I head out the door:
  • NZ Bank Statement (quite like them these days)
  • A series of articles written by my cousin for the Sunday Star Times - the apparent topic seems to be; 'what to do if you are a white middle class male that works to much and subsequently has no notion of a love life whatsoever (possibly based in London.....) - subtle!
  • A little book called 'The Prophet' which I am looking forward to reading.
  • Some articles and views on Iraq etc.
Thanks Ma, I love geting 'tangible' things from home (email etc is cool, but you can't beat something real)!! The best bit was reading, 'looking forward to seeing you in July' - very cool.